Amateur Youth Soccer Sports
Accident Medical and General Liability Insurance for
Teams, Leagues, Squads, Clubs or Associations
Protects you in the event of a lawsuit or property damage
Who Is Covered?
This program provides protection for athletic players, staff members, coaches & volunteers of your Amateur Youth Sports team, league, squad, club or association against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims, even if unfounded. Covered Activities include all sponsored and supervised athletic activities under the direct supervision of a team official as well as team functions such as meetings, banquets and fundraisers, such as bake sales, candy sales, car washes and other similar events.
What are the General Liability Policy Limits?
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000 Policy Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products and Completed Operations
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Fire Damage to Premises for any one fire
- $25,000 Per occurrence/$50,000 Policy Aggregate Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- $500 Deductible per Claim
Higher Limits and/or a customized quotation are available by contacting Westpoint Insurance (800) 318.7709 or email@example.com.
- Occurrence Form Policy
- Includes Coverage of Athletic Participants
- Staff Members & Volunteers Included at no extra charge
- Host Liquor Liability
- Corporal Punishment Coverage
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Optional Contents & Equipment Coverage
- Optional Dishonesty Bond
- Optional Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage
- “A” rated or better insurance companies by A.M.Best
Coverage Includes Lawsuits Arising From
- Injury or death of participants, spectators, staff members & volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- Abuse & Molestation ($25,0000 Per Claim/$50,000 Policy Aggregate)
- All activities necessary to conduct of activities
- Ownership use or maintenance of fields or practice areas.
- General negligence claims, cost of investigation of claims, even if groundless
- Host liquor liability (non-profit)
Additional Insureds such as park districts, fields and stadiums can be added for a flat charge of $10.00.
Policy Exclusions and Ineligible Sports/Activities
You must refer to the policy for complete information on policy exclusions. Your exclusions include, but are not limited to: Fraudulent or dishonest acts, asbestos liability, assault and battery, employment related practices, professional liability, total pollution, fireworks and pyrotechnics, nuclear energy liability, use of saunas, fungus and mold, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, war liability, sale/manufacturing/distribution of any athletic equipment and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date of coverage.
Note: There is no liability coverage for claims arising out of any of the following activities: Cheerleading pyramids, Inflatable Devices, Water slides, White Water Rafting, Scuba or Skin Diving, Bungee Jumping, Rock or Mountain Climbing, Repelling, Bicycle Tours, Ballooning, Parachuting, Hang Gliding, Para-sailing, Tobogganing, Luge, Skateboarding, Trampolines, Mechanical Bulls, Velcro Jumps, Paint ball, Race Track Risk, Boating, Rodeo, Motor sports, Saddle Animal Exposures and Parades. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of Master Policy.
Release and Waiver Requirement
Each Policyholder must keep on file a current completed and signed Release and Waiver of Liability/Informed Consent for each athletic participant prior to the participation in any Policyholder activity. Policyholders are responsible for distributing forms to their athletic participants and maintaining completed forms for simultaneous delivery at the time of notice of an athletic participant’s injury claim. Provided you have implemented such procedures and you are unable to secure and provide such “release” despite your best efforts, you must assume and pay the first $2,500 of each occurrence (including supplemental payments) resulting in an “athletic participant” legal liability claims. “Athletic participant” means players, coaches, managers, staff members, team workers, volunteers, game officials and cheerleaders who have been granted proper authorization to enter any “sponsored events.”
Mandatory Accidental Medical Plan >
Pays the medical bills of an injured participant or staff member.