Martial Arts Studio and Schools
Accident Medical and General Liability Insurance
Pays the medical bills of an injured participant, staff member or volunteer
Who is covered?
All participants of the Policyholder specified in the application are covered while participating in sponsored and supervised activities. A member is also covered while traveling, directly and without interruption, to and from any Policyholder sponsored activity and his or her home or place of residence.
What are the Accident Medical Policy Limits?
$100,000 Participant Medical Expense Benefit
$10,000 Participant Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Maximum Medical Expense Benefit
If the Covered Person incurs eligible expenses as the result of a covered injury, the Company will pay the charges incurred for such expense within 52 weeks, beginning on the date of accident. Payment will be made for eligible expenses not to exceed the Maximum Medical Expense Benefit of $100,000.00, subject to an deductible amount of $250.00. The first such expense must be incurred within 90 days after the date of the accident.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
If a covered injury results in any of the losses specified below within one year after the date of the accident, the Company will pay the applicable amount.
- Full Principal Sum for loss of life
- Full Principal Sum for double dismemberment
- 50%of the Principal Sum for loss of one hand, one foot or sight of one eye
- 25% of the Principal Sum for loss of index finger and thumb of same hand
If the Principal sum is payable, no indemnity will be paid for dismemberment. In any event, the double dismemberment indemnity is the maximum amount payable under this Benefit for all losses resulting from one accident.
Exclusions and Limitations
This Plan does not cover any loss to or resulting from:
- Sickness or disease in any form, except pyogenic infections due to an accidental cut or wound.
- The use of drugs or narcotics, unless administered under the advice of a physician.
- War or any act of war,whether or not declared.
- Participation in any riot or civil commotion.
- Air travel or the use of any device or equipment for aerial navigation, except as a fare-paying passenger on a regularly scheduled commercial airline.
- Suicide or any attempt there at or any self-inflicted injury.
Nor does the Plan cover:
- Service provided by any person or facility employed or retained by the Policyholder or member organization.
- Service provided by any member of the Insured Person’s family or household.
- Dental treatment, except as the result of a covered injury.
- The repair or replacement of any artificial dental restoration.
- Expenses payable under any Workers Compensation Law or similar legislation.
- Injury sustained while riding in or on any two or three wheeled engine driven vehicle.
Note: All of the above exclusions and limitations are subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. Certain of these exclusions or limitations may be modified to meet individual state requirements. Premium rates are subject to change. This description highlights the benefits, exclusions & limitations of the program, but is not a contract. For specific contract details, please request and review the insurance policy.
All premium rates are based on a per participant basis. The number of participants should be the total of all enrolled students in your busiest month of the year. Coaches, managers, staff members, officers, directors, and volunteer workers are included in the coverage, but are not charged for. Click here for an instant quote
General Liability Insurance Plan >
Protects you in the event of a lawsuit or property damage.