(HSA) Health Savings Accounts
Please carefully review the services and fees for each bank before selecting the Health Savings Account that is right for you.
Who is eligible to open an HSA?
Anyone, individuals, employees and employers, can open an HSA but you must have a corresponding high deductible health policy. More technically, an HSA can be established for any individual that meets all of the following:
- is covered by a high deductible health plan
- is not covered by another health plan
- is not eligible to be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
- is not entitled to Medicare benefits
Health Savings Accounts Made Easy
- Achieve Thousands of Dollars in Tax Savings
- Use Your Funds As You See Fit
- Pay Medical Expenses Tax Free
- No Use it or Lose it Provisions
- Keep Your Medical Expenses Private
- Easy-to-open Accounts
Visit the HSA Resources website for more information www.hsaresources.com.
Visit the HSA Bank website for more information www.hsabank.com.